The fees for our Holiday Nanny and Babysitter Service are a Session Fee of Rp 30,000 (AUD 0,00*
) per session and an Hourly Fee of Rp 65,000 (AUD 0,00*
) per hour of service.
So, for a full 8-hours single session of service within our Standard Service Area you'll pay Rp 550,000 (AUD 0,00*
). That's Rp 68,750 (AUD 0,00*
) per hour (average).
We deliver service in the following areas:
- Standard service area. Minimum invoiced is 4 hours per day.
- Standard Plus service area. Minimum invoiced is 4 hours + an Area Surcharge Fee per day.
- Extended service area. Minimum invoiced is 8 hours + an Area Surcharge Fee per day.
- Undefined service area. Minimum 2 days. Live-in service only. If you are staying on one of the small islands you need to pay for the boat fare.
For each session of service per day a Session Fee will be invoiced to cover the transportation expenses of the nanny.
The Area Fee is Rp 15,000 (AUD 0,00*
) per session, to cover the extra transportation expenses of the nanny. Click here
to view a of map Bali with areas.
The fee for a nanny on 24/7 (live-in) basis is Rp 1,000,000 (AUD 0,00*
) per day of service.
Fees mentioned are per nanny. One nanny handles 2 children, of which only 1 child below the age of 36 months. Only when all children are indoors and in the same room, or when a parent is around to supervise she will handle a third child of 36 months or older.
You will need to pay a deposit to secure your booking. If you use less service than the deposit allows for then you are eligable for a refund. Other than with most agencies we will never forfeit your deposit.
* Non-IDR prices are subject currency exchange rates, which are updated daily.